Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Best Ab Exercises

     I realize that exercise doesn't have a huge place on this blog, and it's missed, according to the poll. I've talked about the importance of exercise in general, but I haven't shared any specific moves
     45% of women say their stomach is the body part they'd most like to change, according to Fabulous Magazine. I've read this in other magazines as well, and heard several friends and peers complain about it as well.
     Putting aside the fact that womanly bodies are always going to have that "pooch," there are some exercises that are better than others for building muscle (remember, strength exercises don't burn fat or nearly as many calories, so they won't remove that stomach fat.) I realized recently that I've been doing the first three exercises on this list for awhile, and they are definitely more effective than the crunches I used to do years ago.
     Since coming upon the list, I've been adding this move to my routine, because even though it is meant for the whole stomach, I can feel it in the lower stomach (that stubborn "pooch").



     If any of these exercises are new to you, let me know what you think.

No comments: